Choosing a child care center or preschool can be a very difficult decision. You'll want to find a center that meets your needs and also a place where your child can have fun and learn in a loving and educational environment. Here at Springview Academy we go that extra mile to make every difference we can in your child's early stages of development and preschool years. Give us a closer look and you'll see why enrolling your child at Springview Academy is one decision you can definitely feel good about.
At Springview Academy we offer low teacher to child ratios, smaller class sizes, developmentally appropriate activities, separate playgrounds for younger and older children, ample learning equipment in the classrooms, and so much more.
|Classroom: ||Springview Ratio: ||State Ratio:
|Little Lovebugs & Creeping Caterpillars
|Busy Bumblebees & Fearless Fireflies
Thank you for expressing interest in Springview Academy, where learning and fun come together as one! At Springview Academy, we offer smaller class sizes, low teacher to child ratios, and an individualized approach to your child's learning. Within our bright and spacious classrooms, the children will learn through play, experience, and guided learning. Our main goal is to help your child develop a love for learning that will last a lifetime. Throughout your child's years at Springview Academy, we promise to offer nothing but the best for your child in a fun, loving, and educational environment.
- 6 weeks
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 18 months
- 2 years
- 3 years
- 4 years
- Little Lovebugs (6 weeks) â€“ Our babies are the most precious bundles of joy! Within the Lovebug classroom, the children will explore the world around them and get comfortable in their surroundings. We encourage the babies to explore and learn through various activities such as: music & movement, story time, circle time, creative art, sensory play, exploration, fine motor and gross motor activities.
- Creeping Caterpillars (6 months) â€“ Our Caterpillars have the same sense of exploration and opportunity to experience new textures and games with a slightly more structured class schedule. They will go through a lot of changes while in this class while still exploring and having fun!
- Blossoming Butterflies (12 Months) â€“ Our Butterflies are constantly on the go. Within this class, the children are transitioned to a more structured, yet fun, daily schedule. They are learning and growing more each day. This class begins new adventures for your little one. All of the activities are developmentally appropriate and encourage your child to learn and grow.
- Daring Dragonflies (18 Months) â€“ Our Dragonflies are little explorers. In this classroom, the children will be surrounded by meaningful activities that will encourage them to develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, and cognitively. As their attention spans increase, so will their language and activities.
- Busy Bumblebees & Fearless Fireflies (2 years) â€“ Our Busy Bumblebees and Fearless Fireflies are like little sponges. Every activity that is implemented brings new developments to the classroom. During this stage of development, the children become more independent and more inquisitive. Our Bumblebees and Fireflies thrive off of our structured day filled with learning and fun!
- Curious Crickets (3 years) â€“ In our Cricket classroom, the children are learning new things every day. By the time they have reached this class, they have gotten very familiar with the daily schedules and class routines. Within this class, we focus on reading skills, writing skills, patterning, & so much more.
- Brainy Bookworms (4 years) â€“ The main focus in this classroom is preparing each child for Kindergarten. The children are not only independent but they have mastered all the necessary self help skills they will need. Children will build a strong academic foundation through structured learning and a planned curriculum.
- Transitions - Our children transition classes once a year every August. They must meet the age requirement listed above by September 1st in order to move into that classroom. Throughout the year, the classrooms and curriculum will change in accordance with the children's age. We will maintain age appropriate activities and schedules for all of the children at Springview Academy. We feel that the children really thrive when they are comfortable & secure with their teachers and this is one of the reasons we have limited it to yearly transitions.
- Saturday Night Babysitting
- Summer Camp
- Springview Academy offers Saturday night babysitting from 6 p.m.-11 p.m.
Any family enrolled in Springview Academy can enjoy the benefits of Saturday night babysitting. The children will enjoy a night of games, movies, pizza, and endless fun. Two of our teachers will be at the center to provide quality care you can trust. Younger and older siblings that do not attend the school are also welcome to attend. You MUST sign up for Saturday night babysitting in advance. Signup sheets can be found by the check in computer. At least four families must be signed up for us to hold Saturday night babysitting. Any cancellation must be made by 3 p.m. on Friday. We will not be open during the day on Saturday to take any additional reservations or cancellations. Cancellations after 3PM on Friday will still be billed 50%. If you are signed up and you no show on Saturday, full payment is still due.
- The fun never ends at Springview Academy!
During the warm summer months, we offer summer camp program for children of all ages. Children will get to enjoy educational field trips, school wide events, fun programs at the school, and so much more. Some of the events to take place at the school are weekly splash days, ice cream days, petting zoos, and a carnival to name a few. Parent chaperones and volunteers are always welcome! Don't miss out on the summer camp program, the children love it!